With stressful lives, unhealthy eating, and lack of physical exercise diabetes is soon becoming a reality. It is both a genetic as well as a lifestyle disease. Diabetes leads to an increased blood sugar level in the body. Moreover, is a real chronic disease and patients need to have medicines throughout their lives. However, there are some home remedies for diabetes which you can have at your home as well.
Powerful Home Remedies For Diabetes
Your kitchens are a resource of perfect remedies for many diseases. The need is only to identify them to get perfect solution or diabetes Let us read about these home remedies for diabetes in detail.
Bitter gourd is a plant which is rich in insulin-polypeptide-P. thus, bitter gourd possesses the perfect ability to reduce hyperglycemia or high sugar levels in human blood. Moreover, it contains two main compounds. These are Momordica and charatin. Both these compounds are popular in decreasing the high sugar levels or diabetes.
How To Use Bitter Gourd
- Make sure that you consume bitter gourd at least once in a week. You can eat it as a vegetable.
- Moreover, you can even drink it as juice. To prepare the juice of the bitter gourd, slice it and then scrape the flesh in order to remove its seeds. In a blender, add these slices of bitter gourd and make a juice out of it.
Fenugreek is another imperative ingredient found in our kitchens which can help us in fighting the disease. There are many benefits associated with fenugreek. It helps in controlling diabetes, lowers the blood sugar levels, stimulates the secretion of insulin, and also improves the tolerance level of glucose in the body.
How To Use Fenugreek
- Firstly, soak about 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water overnight. Moreover, drink this cup of water with the seeds in it. However, make sure that you drink this water on an empty stomach. It will definitely help you in bringing down the sugar levels in your blood thereby reducing diabetes.
- Secondly, you can eat the powder of these fenugreek seeds along with color hot water or milk on a daily basis.
Mango leaves are also popular for reducing high blood sugar levels in human bodies. However, make sure that you consume only fresh mango leaves.
How To Use Mango Leaves
- Firstly, wash and then sun dry these mango leaves and then grind them into a fine powder. You can consume this powder along with water once in the morning and once at night.
- You can even boil some of these fresh mango leaves and leave it for cooling overnight. However, make sure that you drink this boiled water on an empty stomach.
Amla Or Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry is a really rich source of vitamin C. thus, it possesses the power to help the pancreas in producing optimum. This further helps the human body in balancing the blood sugar levels.
How To Use Indian Gooseberry
Firstly, scrape the seeds and discard them. Further, grind the Indian gooseberry and make a fine paste out of them. Squeeze out the juice from these gooseberries and consume it every morning and evening.