Medicinal plants form the base of Indian herbal tradition and are found throughout the country. The country has a vast area of tropical rain-forests and mountains and as such there are some medicinal plants that grow well even in the arid and semi-arid condition of the country. In fact, these medicinal plants have survived and prospered in conditions that would have destroyed them otherwise. There are innumerable examples and testimonials to this effect. Let us see some of these medicinal plants in India.
– Medicines like Ashwagandha or withania somnifera, Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) and Shankhpushpi or Centella asiatica are used for treating anxiety and depression. Ashwagandha is used for treating anxiety and for reducing nervous tension and is a good anti-depressant. Jatamansi is an excellent medicinal plant for respiratory and pulmonary disorders.
– Suvarna Bhasma or Abroma is one of the largest medicinal plants in India. It is a perennial herb with aromatic flowers and fruit bearing end fruits. Suvarna Bhasma has a large number of therapeutic attributes and has been used since ancient times to treat skin disorders, neuralgia, constipation and bronchitis among other things. This medicinal plant list in India is also very large and the list is continually being revised and updated. The uses of suvarna has been vastly popular and its popularity is not diminishing.
– Suvarna Tandoori or Asparagus racemosus is a widely used medicinal plant in India. It is a good cardiac tonic and improves circulation and stamina. It is also used to treat spasms, convulsions and rheumatism. Suvarna Tandoori can be burning to give out a fragrance or can be used as a spice.
– Astragalus is another medicinal plant found in India. It is an ancient plant that is said to have come from the Mediterranean Sea. Its use in medicinal chemistry has been vastly popular and is used to treat such conditions as influenza, convulsions, consumption disorders, dyspepsia and consumption disorders. It is also believed to increase fertility. This medicinal plants in India medicinal plant list is huge and is constantly being updated.
– Brahmi or Bacopa monnieri is a medicinal plant that is very famous. It was used by the Brahmins as a medicine. The medicinal value of Brahmi was known since the antiquity and it was used in Ayurveda to treat many conditions and illnesses. There are many medicinal plants in India that are still being used and discovered.
– Amalaki is one of the medicinal plants in India that is used a lot. It is considered very efficient and is used to treat cancer and to speed up the recovery of cancer patients. There are very few other medicinal plants in India that are used commonly. Medicinal plants in India medicinal plant list includes ginger, peppermint, bayberry, gingko biloba, cat’s claw, golden seal, white willow, Indian ginseng, binders and many more. Each of these medicinal plants has very unique medicinal values and each has different applications. Many of them are used to treat stomach pain, asthma, neuralgia, hair loss, rheumatism, eye problems and other health problems.
Medicinal plants in India provide a lot of promise. If this growing popularity of these medicinal plants continue to spread, many more improvements in our life can be realized. We can even say that medicinal plants in India provide a way to cure for all the ill.
This is why nowadays we can find an increasing number of stores that sell medicinal plants and herbal medicines. We can also find a number of eBooks available online on different medicinal plant. This information is not available anywhere else in the world. It’s very helpful, as you can easily reach the medicinal plant list in case if you are having some problem with any of your medicines.
This medicinal plant list provides you with information and details about each medicinal plant. You can easily find the medicine that matches your condition. You can even order them online. There are different companies that produce various kinds of medicinal plants in India. These companies are producing quality medicines and their products are tested many times before they are released into the market.
These companies are committed to give you the best kind of medicinal plants. So, if you feel any kind of disease or sickness then don’t hesitate to consult with a reliable company and order for a good quality of medicinal plants. These companies will ensure that your medicinal plants are delivered to you at your doorstep. So, never think twice before purchasing these medicinal plants. The money you spend on these medicinal plants will surely help you in curing all the diseases that you have been suffering from.